Over the years, Bimac has selected qualified suppliers who, together with specialists and engineers with extensive experience, provide a comprehensive service capable of meeting all customer requirements with projects dedicated to resolving the problems encountered.
The company has:
- a technical office for developing projects and systems
- an in-house control office for testing systems
- workshop for mounting / assembling plants
- electrical and electronic technicians for the development of system management software
- technicians for commissioning systems and for scheduled maintenance
The rich and varied production of the company includes:
- motorized and/or friction roller conveyors for transporting boxes, pallets etc.
- chain conveyor systems with loads up to 5000 kg / metre
- conveyor belts for the most varied requirements
- end of line product shipping systems integrated with strapping, taping, weighing, labeling and sorting systems
- complex systems for interlocking production machinery with recognition of the piece in transit, accumulation, sorting and recovery at the end of the work cycle
- high capacity loaders/elevators, tippers with rotation up to 180 degrees, electric, pneumatic, and hydraulic lifters
- continuous surface elevators for large hourly capacities
- interlocking shredders for metal, plastic, wood, etc.
- special foldable conveyor belts for transport on vehicles